Dear Good Shepherd Family,
We thank you all for your forbearance with the Executive Order (20-81) to require wearing face coverings when we are together for indoor worship. We will continue to maintain a supply of face coverings for anyone in worship without one. Face shields may be an option in situations where wearing a face mask is problematic.
According to the Executive Order, there are exemptions to this requirement, such as:
· Children under 6 years old;
· People who have medical or other health conditions, disabilities, or mental health, developmental, or behavioral needs that make it difficult to tolerate wearing a face covering; or any person who has trouble breathing.
As we plan our corporate worship for the foreseeable future, below are the options for the morning service. (Please keep in mind that the evening service (5pm), which is not the same content as the morning service, continues with the first and second points below.)
1. Our indoor worship service (9:30am) will continue to be limited to approximately 60 people to allow for adequate social distancing. We will celebrate the Lord’s Supper;
2. A livestream of the indoor worship service (9:30am) will continue;
3. The outdoor worship service (11:30am) resumes May 2 as weather permits. Face masks are optional. We will celebrate the Lord’s Supper. Please bring your own chair.
In addition, please remember that if you are in a high-risk category or sick, then you should stay home and worship remotely with us on the livestream.
Pastor Jud (on behalf of the session of GSPC)