As a church, Good Shepherd values the perspectives, abilities, and gifts that women offer as image bearers of God. Therefore, we believe it is important to equip women with the tools they need to help in the advancement of the Gospel. To that end, Good Shepherd is pleased to offer several opportunities for women to grow through our Women’s Ministry of GSPC. The purpose of Women’s Ministry is “that every woman know Christ personally and be committed to glorifying God and extending His kingdom in her life, home, church, community and throughout the world by means of prayer, study, service and fellowship”. Some of the opportunities for growth available through Women's Ministry include:
- Participating in large group Bible studies
- Becoming a part of a small group of women for fellowship, prayer, and Bible study
- Connecting with other women of GSPC on the Women's Ministry Facebook page for regular encouragement and resources
- Visiting the GSPC library and borrowing books recommended by Women's Ministry
- Attending a women's retreat
Women's Small Group Studies will start a new book in January. Email the church for more info.